Before continuing please read the University of Nairobi admission requirements.
Click Admission Requirements:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies/Architecture
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Urban Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Architecture
- Doctor of Philosophy in Urban Management
Please ensure that you meet the admission requirements before applying.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own application. The University of Nairobi does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at own risk.
- The closing dates are non-negotiable. It is your responsibility to ensure you apply before the applicable deadline!
- It is of utmost importance that you provide your correct personal email, Mobile Number, postal addresses and Next of Kin contacts to enable the University of Nairobi to contact with you directly.
You will only be able to submit your online application once you have:
- Completed the full online application form, AND
- Uploaded all the necessary scanned supporting documents in .pdf format, AND
- Either paid the application fee by any of the provided means.
- If you have not successfully paid by either means, your form has not been submitted.
Once your application has been successfully submitted after you have clicked VERIFY and APPLY:
- You will no longer be able to do any further editing of your application via the Online Application system.
- You will be informed by SMS and Email what your allocated reference number is.
- You will also be sent other important procedures describing how to check your progress and application results on your Email.
Online Application for Self-Sponsored Students