CLICK HERE FOR
Commitment to Service Delivery
In our service delivery, we pledge that:
- That College shall participate fully in enabling students admitted to the University receive their admission letters two months prior to reporting date.
- All Lectures shall be conducted fully and on time, as per approved timetables.
- Consolidated mark sheets shall be finalized and forwarded to examinations office with one month following end of examinations.
- Postgraduate supervisors for Master or Doctoral degrees will give feedback to their students within two weeks after receiving a project or thesis.
- Disciplinary cases for students and staff shall be completed within a period of thirty days.
- The college shall participate fully in ensuring graduation ceremonies are held on schedule in September.
- The process of recruitment and promotion shall be completed within three months, from advertisement to issuance of letters.
- Staff performance appraisal shall be conducted between October and March every academic year.
- Procurement of goods and services shall be done within eight weeks (8), and in line with the University and government procurement regulations
- The College shall maintain a healthy, safe and pleasant environment
- The College is an ILLICIT DRUG FREE and a NO SMOKING ZONE.
- All telephone calls shall be attended to within twenty seconds
- Routine correspondence shall be replied to within seven days from the date of receipt.
- In line with University policy, the College shall not condone impropriety.
- In line with the University policy, the College shall be a CORRUPTION FREE zone.
- Clearance of students and staff shall be finalized within two days.
- Timeliness shall be observed in the course of service delivery.
- The College shall endeavour to link industry and students to secure them employment and internship.
Complaints, compliments and suggestions should be forwarded to respective Schools/ institute and the Principal’s Office.
Feedback may be channeled via telephone, letters, e-mail or suggestion boxes.
Confidentiality and privacy shall be respected.
All feedback shall be addressed within seven days
Principal, College of Architecture and Engineering
Chairman, Dept of Architecture & Building Science
P.O. BOX 30197-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 – 20 – 318262 Ext. 28299. Tel/Fax + 254 – 20 336688